Premier Inn Aldershot Hotel
US$116
Travelodge Aldershot Hotel(Aldershot)(Great Value!)
US$63
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Farnborough(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$139
  • Breakfast included
US$94
Priceline
Premier Inn Farnham(Farnham)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
US$154
Hotels.com
US$70
PremierInn.com
US$134
US$125
All reviewsnext doorbrewers fayretesco superstoremain buildingbusy roadplenty of parkingattached restauranthour tescolarge tescohour journeycar parkvalue for moneygood nights sleepfollowing morninggood sizecomfortable roomstayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This hotel had the same high standard of comfort, staff service, cleanliness and food than the
other two Premier Inns in which I've stayed. Unfortunately, like the other PI's, it also had noise
problems which disturbed my sleep. The 'annexe' where I was staying, was near to Tescos
so there was the sound of lorries running their engines till around 10pm (it was quite warm and
sticky this evening, so I had the choice of having the window open or running a hotel-supplied fan which would have irritated and disturbed me anyway). There was also a humming noise emanating from the PI sign which was right outside my window and to top it all off, I could hear the droning of an air vent in the ceiling which I could not close. It is ironic that PI has a good night sleep guarantee when it is actually hard to get more than a few hours! Unlike Chelmsford, I couldn't be bothered to ask to change rooms this time, especially as it would have meant going outside to the main block. As usual, I was offered a refund by reception but to be honest, my experience might put me off altogether.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the main block, not the annexe, which is across a car park.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2013

As with all Premier Inn's the hotel is clean, the staff pleasant and the accommodation is of a good standard. However I would say that a few things let the Aldershot one down. Firstly the noise of guests arriving after a boozy night out was very annoying both in the car park and in the hotel corridors. Secondly the associated pub next door was so slow at providing food, that after an hour of waiting for a salad we got our money back and went over the road to Tesco's and bought a sandwich! Really surprising as there were no more than a dozen people in the pub.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The bathroom had an absoloutely awful smell, my partner checked where it was coming from and the bathroom had not been cleaned, someone hadn't flushed the loo and there was still urine in the toilet, there was also dirty water in the bath that hadn't been let out.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Aldershot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a clean and comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed here with my daughter as it was close to were we wanted to be. We stayed in the "old" part of the hotel which was OK but the room we stayed in (No 29 ground floor) seemed "empty", it lacked the usual Premier Inn feeling but it was clean and tidy.
Receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately the guests in the room above us were so inconsiderate it was unbelievably, they were a herd of elephants and noisy elephants at that. So much so, we were woken at 0530, I spoke to reception on checking out and they said we could get a refund under their good night guarantee. I Asked if we needed to fill any forms out but was told no. However, I did not receive a refund as promised by the receptionist and I had to chase PI to get it, to be fair, they didn't argue and paid up! I would recommend you ensure a form or whatever is filled out before you leave.

The PI is right next door to a massive Tesco so you can get whatever you need. It is also walking distance from Aldershot town centre and a pretty good eating mall which caters for all tastes.

Would I stay here again, yes, but I would ask for a room in the new annex.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new annex.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2013

If the weather is hot DO NOT STAY at this hotel our room was 29/30 degree all night. We has a small 6 inch fan to cool the whole room. Staff were disinterested in our concerns and often on their personal mobile phones speaking their own language it was very unprofessional. Leading up to the hotel was a bin which was full and spreading onto the floor with flies everywhere. The water pressure in the bathroom was weak. I would never stay there again. Really disappointing because I'm a person who normally praises Prem Inn. :(

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Aldershot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. We do sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured that all your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to meet all our customer’s needs. We would like the opportunity to investigate further, please email your booking details to talktous@premierinn.com and we will be in contact directly. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.