“Great food, lovely night”

Tycoon Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 120 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$11 - US$47
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We passionately believe in providing friendly service, high quality food, supporting fresh locally produced products, complemented with Chinese cuisine and flavours, and we even stock delicious English wines in our cellars!
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you are in or around Andover, this is a lovely place to take the other half or your children, the set meals are worth the money paid, we spent nearly 3hr eating lovely food, the staff are lovely and supply you with everything you need for a top night.
The takeaway is the only one I will use in Andover now, as it knocks socks of the rest,,,

1  Thank DMO1973
There are newer reviews for Tycoon Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Visited after a recommendation, and I must say well worth it. The place is small, and may not look flash, but they certainly make up for it with the food. You sometimes find all dishes taste the same, but not here, all dishes have flavour, well seasoned & look good too. All food was hot, and service was very good.

Will defiantly eat there again. Thank you

2  Thank julesrann
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is my favourite Chinese in the area, for take out or eating in the food is always delicious. Cute little building and the staff are always lovely. Would definitely recommend!

2  Thank Livvyhink
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My wife and I had this little Chinese recommended to us by friends and its was the best recommendation we have had in a while. when we arrived the restaurant we were a little tentative as the place was deserted, however we were greeted by a polite and friendly face and were seated straight away.
we decided to go for the buffet option (which I think is best described as Chinese tapas) so we could try a wide selection of food. to say the food was amazing is an understatement, its was fresh and very flavourful. the service was just as good with only a couple of minutes in between courses. My wife recommends the satay chicken as her favourite where as I am split between the beef curry and the chicken balls.

2  Thank Marin_Redhead
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

I eat at Tycoon on a regular basis and have never left disappointed. The food is the best Chinese I have ever had and there is a wide selection for everyone. I recommend having the mix and match menu as it is great value. The service is incredible and nothing is too much of a bother for the staff, very friendly! If you are looking for somewhere to eat in or near Andover, this is the place.