“Wonderful!!”
Review of Ringlands House

Ringlands House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Andover
Ringlands House
Ranked #10 of 20 Andover B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Having seen all the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor, we decided to try the accommodation. We were not disappointed in the slightest. The hosts Debbie and Les are very nice, friendly, very welcoming and most informative of the local area. The breakfasts are divine, quality ingredients and copious amounts if required! The accommodation is just lovely, decorated with taste and lovely furniture. Debbie provides nice extras that normal hotels or B&B’s do not have. DVD library, books in abundance and nice toiletries are all provided, even cotton buds and cotton wool pads for us ladies! The accommodation itself is very comfortable and spotless; the bathroom is lovely and the shower room, wonderful with a good quality shower.
It is a 10 min walk into the town which has all the main shops anyone would need. We are now staying there during the week on an ongoing basis, as it is truly a home from home. They have 3 rooms in all, so it is not too big to get disturbed by others staying there either. All in all, I cannot recommend Ringlands House enough, whether you are working in the area or a tourist AA++

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuParkinson

Reviewed 20 November 2011

I was staying in Andover for work, for what was supposed to be 4-6 weeks which turned out to be almost 4 months. It was like staying with friends rather than a B&B. I cannot fault the accommodation, the attention to detail or the gorgeous breakfast, If you are ever in Andover make Ringlands your first port of call. Thank you Debbie and Les it was a home from home.

Room Tip: Call in Advanced Always booked up.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I was only here for a week on a contract but, I would have been very happy to stay much longer. I have to say that the breakfasts were the best I have ever eaten. The location is surprisingly close to the town centre and also to a nearby nature reserve. The rear garden is also a pleasure to use. If I get transfered back to Andover this will be my first choice to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank dogerbank
Reviewed 2 October 2011

My boyfriend & I were amazed at this B&B. The house is beautiful, it is spotlessly clean and very comfortable. It had everything we needed and more. Breakfast was delicious, fresh fruit, croissants, pain au chocolat, cereal, toast & full English was also available but we had no room!! Debbie & Les are lovely and made us feel extremely welcome. It is walking distance to a great pub - Crook & Shears at Upper Clatford, and easily accessible to the A303. We would definitely recommend & we will be going back.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 11 September 2011

My husband and I spent 3nghts here . What a lovely place it was a lovely home and they made you really welcome . They let us share their great garden it was a lovely sun trap .The rooms were so comfy everthing was just so nice the bed was to die for . I loved all the little extras for me to pamper myself with all the lotions and oils . You just felt so at ease . It was easy to forget you were a guest you felt like a friend . The breakfast was awesome we were so full . There dogs were lovely we fell in love with them both . If you had any complaints about this place you would be hard to please and maybe you shouldnt be there and leave the rest of us to Enjoy it .Will be going back as soon as we can .love J & E Lane morecambe

Room Tip: There was so much info about the surrounding area it was so helpful
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Debbie favours business customers at this top of the range B&B. Any business user working anywhere near Andover should try here first. Splendid breakfast. I don't like fry ups so I had fresh fruit salad and porridge. But Debbie is only too pleased to give you just what you want. So apart from a good send off in the morning what else do you want/need? A decent shower - Ringlands has a drenching power shower (spotlessly clean) and a bath robe to make it feel more luxurious. Finally when you get in tired and weary at the day's end what else would help? Debbie has provided a microwave and fridge in the dining so you can cater for yourself. What more could you want? Just stay here. It's fabulous.

Room Tip: My room was at the front of the house but the road is quiet so no noise problems.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Came to Andover like many others to work locally, location was perfect, Debbie is incredibly nice and friendly. The room itself had wifi, a kettle with teas and coffee. Breakfasts are worth sacrificing the waistline for. Given the price compared to other B&B's in the area this place is unbeatable.

• Stayed: July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andover
The Star & Garter
Travelodge Andover hotel
Peat Spade Inn
Peat Spade Inn
#1 of 2 in Stockbridge

Been to Ringlands House? Share your experiences!