See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Spent a night here as I was working in Andover for a couple of days and was not disappointed! The single room was cosy and well appointed, freshly cooked vegetarian breakfast was very good, and the service from Freda was fantastic throughout my stay. Convenient location, off street parking & WiFi - all in all a fantastic little B&B! Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: November 2011
1  Thank kevsej
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I was recommended to stay at this small B&B by a fellow colleague whilst i was working in the area. I could not have asked for a better reception and more helpful lady in Freda. She made everything easy and friendly and the breakfast offers a wide range of choices no matter what your orientation was. I opted for the full english a few too many times for my waisteline's liking!

The rooms are small but have everything you require, are clean and tidy and most of all very quiet. The area is lovely with a short walk down the street to the local lakes and you feel very safe and secure.

All in all a fantastic budget choice and i was made welcome in my 6 weeks of occupation. I will definately be coming back when i am next working in the area.

Date of stay: May 2011
1  Thank JonTheContractor
Reviewed 24 May 2011

I stayed at the Fernihurst for over four months as I was working locally. From the start I felt comfortable and was made to feel at home.
Freda and her husband were excellent and I would like to thank them profusely.
The breakfasts were great and my room was comfortable and warm.
Off road parking was available.
If working in the vicinity again it would be my first port of call for availability.

Date of stay: April 2011
Reviewed 27 March 2011

Just had a quick overnight stay at Fernihurst, was made to feel very welcome. Its like a home from home, warm and friendly with a fantastic breakfast selection. Great value and would reccoment it to anyone looking for a traditional bed and breakfast stop over. Didnt have time to check out the garden and other facilities but looked a great place to sit outside and enjoy a summer evening. Thank you

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2010

A very clean B&B with a welcoming hostess. It was a shame that some of the other guests did not think about others sharing the bathroom. Lovely big breakfast. Good facilities in the room.

Date of stay: July 2010