“Weather spoons what can I say”

The John Russell Fox
Ranked #79 of 120 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: British
Description: JD Wetherspoon establishment located in the middle of Andover. Serving breakfast from 07:00-12:00 daily, a wide range of meals from 07:00-23:00 and a vast selection of drinks from 09:00-00:00 daily.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Typical weather spoons pub average good priced food. Good service and quick service. Good central location.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Went to Wetherspoons for pint and meal, thinking good pub grub.
Instead my wife got mouldy tomatoes on her chilli spud. The waitress was helpful, but Mr Manager was stroppy and condescending and forgot to apologise for his cooking staff negligence. We won't be returning soon.

1  Thank AdBecks
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Have been in this weatherspoons on many occasions visited with a friend and my partner for a lunch it was quite busy being a Sunday friend is a vegetarian some times a bit restricted on what to eat I decided on gourmet chicken burger (no chicken breasts available) partner had the Mexican dog and friend decided on Mexican veg burger I also had this we only waited about 15 minutes it arrived and hot and looked good my friend said it was best veg burger she had ever had and I have to agree we all enjoyed our food
I have to say I prefer the sauce in bottles it's better than sachets

1  Thank Mandie-jane A
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Cold Paninis (cheese not even melted) cold toastie don't even think they'd put any cheese in. Screaming kids and swearing adults. The only good thing was the staff who were very good. Unfortunately, won't be back!

1  Thank Kath T
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Having used this venue for Breakfast over a 2 year period, I think we will finally give up visiting it. We used to get a good breakfast, hot and tasty, but over the past few months weve had to complain about under cooked eggs, cold beans to name but a few................. Yesterday's visit will be our last, the food took 35 mins to appear, why ? (didn't seem that busy tho) and it was cold except the hash browns................ My Sister couldn't even be bothered to tell them.

2  Thank sunloverhampshire