“Never Fails to Impress”

The Fox Inn
Ranked #5 of 117 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
St Mary Bourne
“Never Fails to Impress”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We are lucky enough to live just 6 miles from The Fox. The Thai food is exceptional and superbly consistent. They also do take outs, which having phoned in are always ready as I arrive. I have eaten the menu, favourites are fish cakes, salt and pepper squid, the Money bags are to die for.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Mike C

Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Great pub, warm atmosphere helpful and welcoming staff. Very good Thai food and the ice cream was great. Slightly more expensive than the usual pub food but it is really more of a restaurant menu. Enjoyed our visit.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank D C
Sturminster Newton, United Kingdom
“We struck lucky at The Fox Inn at Tangely nr Andover”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have trouble with meals out! My daughter is veggie and my wife is dairy & wheat intolerant.
We frequently have poor meals and long waits but The Fox Inn was the best yet and restored our faith in meals out. A flexible and varied Thai menu with added helpful advice from the waiter. Lovely meal in relaxing surroundings. Not forgetting Jango, the 1 year old Labrador who kept us entertained.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank 2077richard
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Thai in an English setting”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

A lovely old English pub. Very friendly service and decent wine selection. The Thai menu is a surprise for the setting but nice. My stir fry was good, nice and spicy with good noodles. My partner's meal was okay, honey duck - not very Thai and duck is all about preference, personally I like fat rendered right down. But liked what we've seen so far and have booked again for next weekend.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Richard N
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Myself and a colleague visited due to the good reviews here as we were staying at the nearby Premier Inn. We were not disappointed - excellent food, I had Tom Kha and him the Dim Sum, both delicious), as were our mains (yellow curry and pad ki mao). I had eyes larger than my belly so the staff were perfectly happy to box up my leftovers for later consumption. Great service, and good selection of real ales! Heartily recommended.

2 Thank dezzahd