“Good cooked breakfast!”

Hatters
Ranked #47 of 120 Restaurants in Andover
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the centre of Andover, Hatters offers an informal relaxed environment to meet colleagues, friends & family. During the day we offer teas, coffees, sandwiches & traditional home cooked hot lunches. A great place to have a quiet coffee, to grab a quick bite or have a home cooked traditional lunch. On Sundays we offer traditional roasts to eat-in or take-away. As we move into the evening, the atmosphere and menu changes as Hatters transforms into a relaxed & sophisticated wine/ale bar with an exciting Gin-nasium, offering a selection of hot and cold tapas along with our famous Black Rock hot stone cooking.
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

I called in with a friend for a cooked breakfast on a Saturday morning. Very impressed overall. Place is traditional tea room style, spotlessly clean. For £5 you get a good cooked breakfast. Can't substitute any options which is a pity as I'd prefer toast to eggs, but generous portions, well cooked. Decent coffee too. Definitely a good option in Andover town centre, will call again.

There are newer reviews for Hatters

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Genre at food, good prices, helpful staff. Milkshakes are a must. Nice stating, both upstairs and downstairs seating

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

We found this little place by chance while having stopped in Andover on our way back from Hampshire.
We really fancied a cream tea so were very pleased to find this little gem.
My husband and I ordered a cream tea between the two of us (as it came with two scones and we couldn't manage two each!) with an extra pot of tea.
The scones arrived ready split and warm - we opted for plain, but could have had sultana or cheese. They were also a generous size. Thoroughly enjoyed!
Our bill came to just under £8 for the two scones and far more tea than we were able to drink. Good value, and a lovely quaint place to stop and eat.

1  Thank Contemptuous
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My wife and I were shopping in Andover and dropped in to the Copper Kettle for a lunchtime meal.
The upstairs area was not open but although busy, there was room downstairs. The Copper Kettle resembles and Old Fashioned Tea room in décor.
My wife had an omelette and salad which she described as "absolutely lovely". I had Steak and Ale pie, chips and vegetables (carrrots, peas, cauliflower) extra gravy was served, free of charge. Plenty of meat inside. Pie Crust was light and crumbly (and not burnt as I have found happens in some restaurants). I mention this as its seems that care was taken over the preparation and cooking. Cost of my course was about £8:50 but it was delicious. They make a good cup of tea. The puds looked good too
Did not have to wait long for the meal to arrive which was served served by friendly staff.
Tucked away in the town centre so no view.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I visited Andover today with my sister to pick some cake making stuff up & decided to stay for lunch. She told me about this place called The Cooper Kettle, which was good. We went had some lunch & I can honestly say this cafe reminded me of some of the places I have eaten in Cornwall. The food was good as was the service & there was a welcoming atmosphere into which I'm sure anyone is welcome