“A warm welcome awaits you at this very special restaurant”
Review of Willows

Willows
Ranked #37 of 126 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Willows is such a lovely, welcoming restaurant. We've been there a number of times and always been impressed by the friendly staff and delicious home cooked food.
We visited today for the first time since we have had our son and we were very touched by how much trouble they went to. There was a clean high hair waiting at our reserved table, and they chose a table that was ideal for all the paraphernalia that comes with a baby/toddler.
The food was incredible. I had a roast dinner, which took me down memory lane to the big family roasts I had with my grandparents, followed by hot chocolate fudge cake, which was utterly divine.
We can not recommend willows highly enough, it is a real credit to Andover.
Thank you to all the staff for making our meal so special and enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A hidden gem.....at the top of town...a little hide away that does serve lovely food, however it is our secret cream tea stop.... So good we will be back next week..... Thankyou

Reviewed 27 June 2013

A wonderful restaurant with its bow windows and a welcoming atmosphere. It takes you back to a bygone era of waitresses in uniforms and service with a smile. Our group only had light bites but these were excellent, well presented, good prices and generous portions. The Sunday lunch menu looks really good but booking is essential as its not every Sunday. Excellent toilet facilities. Certainly pleased we ate here and will return.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Me and my partner go to Willows whenever we get time. It is very cosy inside and staff are excellent and very attentive. I think this is the only place in Andover where food never dissapointed me. I would highly recommend this place

1  Thank Ugne A
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Willows offers an independant traditional restaurant, with lovely homemade food. The service is excellent, and the decor is truly British, with Post Office bygones ( The building was previously a Post Office). Prices are reasonable as well. It can get very busy, so tables can be reserved. It does close mid afternoon, and you need cash to pay.