If in area and looking for a an overnight stop on par with the wonderful rolling Hampshire countryside you are passing through then you probably wouldn't consider this place. It's a budget chain motel type of place, on an industrial estate and surrounded by superstores, Macdonalds and warehouses. But it is convenient being just of main A303 and it was near to where we had to be next morning. Car parking is all around and so if you get a ground floor room you are bound to get noise. However it is good value (would be great value if you could get it at the advertised "From" price, but can you ever!). The rooms are a good size, very well furnished and spotlessly clean. At £68 a night though I would have hoped for more than 1 towel for the two of us and more than one tube of coffee would have been good - that's why its budget though isn't it. Could not fault the service of the reception staff - one in particular dealt with a problem we had immediately and effectively - great to see accompany who gives staff real authority. Would recommend it - just watch those ground floor rooms particularly at the back where the waste bins are kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Put yourself at the heart of things with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Andover. Right in the centre of southern England, it's a great base for connecting with big businesses or exploring some of the UK's most famous sights. Step into Britain's ancient past at iconic Stonehenge. Get face-to-face with wild ponies at the New Forest National Park. And the cliffs, coast, bars and beaches of Southampton and the Isle of Wight are less than an hour away. After a day exploring, return to our spacious rooms, great value restaurant, and extra-comfy beds. This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: A303 junction west of Andover. Located on roundabout junction of the A343 and the A342. Next to the Portway Inn Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Thruxton Race Circuit Stonehenge Andover Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Andover Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Andover Hotel Andover
- Premier Inn Andover Hotel Hampshire