Great location for Winchester and Stone Henge both of which we wanted to visit. 2 night stay for us. Very hot in the rooms due to this heat wave but 2 fans had been provided which helped. Good meals at Brewers Fayre and friendly helpful staff in hotel and restaurant. A great short break, we plan to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Put yourself at the heart of things with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Andover. Right in the centre of southern England, it's a great base for connecting with big businesses or exploring some of the UK's most famous sights. Step into Britain's ancient past at iconic Stonehenge. Get face-to-face with wild ponies at the New Forest National Park. And the cliffs, coast, bars and beaches of Southampton and the Isle of Wight are less than an hour away. After a day exploring, return to our spacious rooms, great value restaurant, and extra-comfy beds. This Premier Inn is located near a major road, bedrooms are insulated to minimise noise. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: A303 junction west of Andover. Located on roundabout junction of the A343 and the A342. Next to the Portway Inn Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Thruxton Race Circuit Stonehenge Andover Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Andover Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Andover Hotel Andover
- Premier Inn Andover Hotel Hampshire