We came to this hotel for a conference 9-13 May 2010.
I drove upto the entrance and was met by the concierge who took charge of the luggage (I was travelling with my wife too) and valet parked my car, good start. The Spanish receptionist was delightful and took us to our room. We were on the 2nd floor, no one above, very nice & spacious quiet room. The bathrooms are really well done in marble, great shower and separate bath. I found the staff, without exception to be very courteous and friendly, always professional (very well trained!). The food was good, have breakfast in the room - It is excellent!! The afternoon tea was very nice although a little expensive.
I found the food to be of a good standard and plenty of it. The leisure facilities are first class, I liked the free to use bicycles, even if it was to pop across to the tennis courts (5pm-7pm very quiet) which were astro turf, they played quite well and we used them three times during our stay.
The swiming pool is huge, you can also swim outside to a jacuzzi area which was ok.
My wife had a relaxing massage although £90 was a bit steep. There is a trail which you can walk and many outdoor activities. The shooting appealed to me but I was put off by the price. The connecting glass corridor is a bit oppressive when the sun is out, but thats a minor point in what is otherwise an exceptional hotel.
The business facilities here are first class, the private rooms for dining are really good,
i would say that the drinks are expensive, the bar area is a bit of a mish mash interspersed with diners, the outdoor patio area is good for smokers and would be really nice in the summer.
All in all an excellent venue., we'll definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid 500 acres of Hampshire parkland, yet only 1 hour from central London, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is the perfect English-country escape. Centred on a historic Georgian Manor house, rooms feature English-style interiors with spacious, en-suite marble bathrooms. Guests can enjoy an array of country pursuits including horse-riding and clay-pigeon shooting, and outdoor activities such as tennis and cycling. The luxury Spa, situated in the renovated stable block, features a conservatory-style infinity pool and outdoor vitality pool, and a tree-top challenge, the Highwire Adventure, is situated in the estate's woodland. Seasons restaurant offers traditional British classics with a modern twist, made with the finest locally sourced produce. Adjacent to the restaurant, Bar 1086 serves a range of seasonal cocktails and Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire's own craft ale, the '1086'. Guests can also delight in Afternoon Tea in the Library, overlooking the rolling Hampshire Hills. Pets welcome. From 17th October to 2nd December 2016, Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire will be undertaking an enhancement programme of the ground floor facilities of its Manor House. During this period, arrival at the Hotel will via The Club & Spa at Four Seasons and provisions are in place to guarantee a seamless check-in experience. Afternoon Tea will during this time be served in Seasons. The Hotel Team is committed to minimising disruption to guests throughout the duration of the enhancements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England
- Four Seasons Hampshire England
- Four Seasons Hook
- Hook Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England UK