“Just Great”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Fantastic staff & great food, We have been a few times now and just thinking of a curry and I want to go to Noorani. they really go out of there way to make your night.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I went on a Monday for a lovely meal. We arrived shortly after 6pm and were going to have a la carte. We we're offered the buffet and had that instead. We had poppadoms, then a selection of starters, then a choice of mains and then pudding. Marvellous and good value!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Made my first visit for quite some time and was very pleased I did. The buffet was excellent, with at least four starters plus poppadums salad and chutneys. The main courses were very tasty and a good selection of chicken and lamb dishes, one of which was pretty spicy! They also had a choice of vegetarian dishes which were also very nice. Being a fan of Kuti's Thai in Southampton, I am glad the others are equally good. And opening at 6 with the buffet dishes all ready and available was excellent too and makes it very convenient to go straight from work. Only downer is the buffet is only available on Sunday and Monday, which is a real shame.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Living locally I'm a regular and the food is always amazing.. Seems to have gotten better over the last couple of weeks. The staff are friendly and freebies are always a bonus!! :)

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We use Kutis although its a 15min drive away in preference to local Indians because the food is very good. However that's twice now we've got home to find main dishes missing - it's no good giving us complimentary side dishes if you forget the main order guys! When I phone to complain they just say come and pick it up - great, another 30mins wasted and other dishes going cold / stale. Only after complaining on the phone for 10mins did they offer to replace the entire order, although I still had to go and collect it. If you live very local, I recommend it, if you are eating in I recommend, if you are driving any distance, make sure you go through the entire order before you leave, open every container to MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING EVERYTHING YOU ordered and PAID FOR. Will we go back, I'm not sure yet. Nice taste in my mouth, overwhelmed by a rather sour taste from the service - we'll see which lasts longest.

1  Thank JezzaS