Having stayed in all the local Travelodges I have got to disagree with some of the recent reviews.
Ham Farm is a very relaxing place to stay, the rooms at the rear have wonderful views of the river and rolling countryside, one of the older Travelodges but extremely well presented,(recently had a refit earlier this year).
The rooms are large and spacious and I have always found them clean and tidy with fresh towels and a block of soap, (if PAE381 had bothered to read "What to bring" they would have known to bring shampoo,!! ). The new style "Dreamer Beds" are absolute luxury.
Never had a problem with parking, some Travelodges in the area don't have their own car park, and others that do, charge for overnight parking!, stay her and it's FREE, yes the car park can get quite full, obviously a testament to the popularity of the venue but I have always managed to find a space.
If you are in the area and need somewhere to stay I can wholeheartedly recommend you stay here, Jason and his team are friendly and welcoming, just tell them I recommended you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you come up or down Twyford Road look for the large Harvester Sign and you gain access to us by entering through The Harvester and follow the road round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh Hotel Eastleigh
- Travel Lodge Eastleigh
- Travelodge Eastleigh
- Eastleigh Travel Lodge
- Eastleigh Travelodge
- Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh Hampshire