We like to travel down to near Southampton the day before a cruise and this is the ideal place to stay. It is quiet, staff are very helpful and friendly. There's a lovely walk - the Itchen Way - behind the hotel by the side of the River Itchen, a nature reserve. The room was warm, clean and it looked newly decorated. We have stayed there before and will do so again.
It provides basic accommodation at a very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you come up or down Twyford Road look for the large Harvester Sign and you gain access to us by entering through The Harvester and follow the road round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh Hotel Eastleigh
- Travel Lodge Eastleigh
- Travelodge Eastleigh
- Eastleigh Travel Lodge
- Eastleigh Travelodge
- Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh Hampshire