Having previously sworn that I would never use Travelodge again, I was forced to because everything else was either full or too expensive. On arrival I was greeted by the receptionist who booked me in in a few seconds.
The room was spotlessly clean and the bed was very comfortable. The only slight niggles were that the TV only had limited channels available and it took a few minutes to work out how the shower worked, also there was only one (very small) tube of shower gel. The room temperature was just right and you could open a window to cool it down.
Parking on this busy site was no problem.
The location was unusual given that on the same site was the Ham Farm Harvester restaurant and pub - this was ideal for me as I was able to have dinner and a couple of pints without having to drive elsewhere. Most of the Travelodges I have stayed at in the past have only had the rather horrible Little Chef cafes on site and the experience was not good.
Overall this hotel met my needs very well, and I would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you come up or down Twyford Road look for the large Harvester Sign and you gain access to us by entering through The Harvester and follow the road round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelodge Hotels Ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh Hotel Eastleigh
- Travel Lodge Eastleigh
- Travelodge Eastleigh
- Eastleigh Travel Lodge
- Eastleigh Travelodge
- Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh Hampshire