“Great budget option”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Eastleigh
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We were a bit apprehensive to be staying in a travelodge but we got the room for a fantastic price and it was too good to pass up.

Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly lady receptionist. She was happy to answer any questions we had about the local area which was very helpful.

The rooms were basic (no fancy linens, toiletries, mini bar etc) but that was as expected. The rooms were spotlessly clean and the bed was large and very comfortable. We did hear a bit of noise from our neighbours who also had children in tow, but it was not so loud as to cause us a problem.

All in all a good basic room for the price when all you need is a base. We would stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bemusedsheep
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I recently stayed at the Southampton Eastleigh Travelodge a really nice hotel lovely staff so helpful nice rooms, also next to a pub and restaurant which served great meals I could not fault them really enjoyed my stay thankyou.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The hotel is hidden behind a pub and Harvester so was not visible at the start. There was a Smoking point directly outside the front door where 4 people 3 men and 1 women was sitting on the ground smoking drinking alcohol out of plastic cups. the staff was really nice but the room was shocking i wouldn’t put an animal in that room. The carpets was lifted at the door there was a musty smell, the bath was dirty had a stain and hair in the bath, There was a stain on the bed runner and the curtains. The bed a holes in the bottom sheet and a dark hair in the bed. I slept on the cabin bed (That i had not ordered) that i was pleased to have as it seemed to be the cleanest out of the two beds. I will never go back to this hotel it was disgusting i took photo's i could not believe that they had rented the room out Shame on you Travel lodge shame on you.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Just come back from spending two nights at this hotel. The temperature outside is 26 degrees at 8.00 pm at night. I go into my room 101 and I must admit the heat took my breath away. To say this is a newly refurbished hotel, I was surprised that there was no air-con. Even worse there was no fan in my room. There was also no one in reception for me to ask one. After I managed to finally get to sleep, I was woken up at 5.00 am by banging doors, and about 20 people who worked for a cleaning company having a fag outside my room (I should mention my room was right over reception). Not only was I grumpy from lack of sleep, I now had fag smoke coming in through the tiny little window openings.

However, not all is bad, the manager assured me I could have a fan for the next evening, he also told me he would speak with the group as it was not acceptable to wake others up so early.
So all in all okay.

Room Tip: a bit of both, 30 mins free then you pay. Unless you want a restless night avoid room 101
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This travelodge has been refurbished and looks very smart and up to date. One of the main reasons my partner wasn't keen on the travelodge was because of the beds, they have upgraded x 10 now. They are so comfortable, even leaflet in the room letting you know you can order your own. The night stop was quiet no traffic could be heard, and no noise from next door.

We were surprised to see a Harvester was attached, all the travelodges we've stopped in before have had nothing, so a great bonus.

Great road links, close motorways and close attractions. Great friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Eastleigh is a refurbished Travelodge so had a new fresh feel to it. Good location off the M3, easy access, lots of free parking, there is a Harvester pub next door and a separate bar in the grounds. Comfortable room, clean and quiet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a family room and were surprised at the size of it. Plenty of space around the beds.
From the moment we checked in, we were very impressed. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The bathroom had plenty of shelving for toiletries and was more than adequate for one night.
Within a one minute walk was a thatched pub and a Harvester pub.
Exceptional value and well worth a return visit.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastleigh
Travelodge Eastleigh Central
Holiday Inn Southampton - Eastleigh M3,jct13
Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7
Ellington Lodge at the Concorde Club
Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel

Been to Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh? Share your experiences!