All reviewsharvester restaurantnext doorham farmcar parktravel lodgeon arrivalwater pressurebudget hotelregular basisbreakfast boxpleasant staynight's sleepfamily rooma ground floor roomfirst floorminute drivelady on reception
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The location of Travelodge for our onwards journey as a one night stop was reasonable, but cleanliness of the Eastleigh Travelodge is below average. Few specific observations:
Dirty toilet
Marks all around the wall in the bathroom
Could hear conversation of others outside the room from other rooms

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for your review.

We're sorry to learn of the issues with the accommodation provided to you. In such instances we would suggest to let our reception team know so that they can reallocate your room or fix the issues you have. In any case we would like to thank you and apologise for your last stay with us and we hope to be able to have the opportunity to regain your trust in Travelodge.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Picked this over other similar hotels nearby because of the free parking. The added bonus of the Harvester pub right next door & the beautiful thatched roof pub also on site made us feel like we were right in the countryside. Only one night but I would stay here again without question.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Stay here regularly and it never disappoints . Staff always friendly , welcoming and helpful . Never had an issue with the rooms or the cleanliness. Bed really comfy and always sleep very well no matter which room I've been allocated. Overlooking the car park can be a little noisy but what do you expect with a car park ! Great to have a pub and a Harvester right on site so you don't have to drive anywhere to eat or drink . Thank you again for being so consistent . That's why I keep coming back !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2017

A 3 night stay - visiting family nearby. A comfortable stay as usual - this was our 4th visit and the staff were helpful as usual. We didn’t have any meals there this time but we have in the past and we’re pleased with the service

Room Tip: Quieter rooms at the rear
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I needed a place to stay near to my sons home, as this was near to my son and I had been here before, I get a twin room most times and for a stay of a day or two its passable, but at times I need to get a family room that has two small beds , but the small beds are like sleeping on rocks my grandson ended up sleeping on the floor.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family