due to heavy traffic we stayed here unexpectedly on the way back from a theme park visit. Our family room was on the front of the hotel so there was a lot of road noise from the M3 which is very close. It was a hot night and the hotel kindly gave us sheets instead of the duvets and there was also a free standing fan in the room. There was a roll out mattress on the floor and a sofa bed already made up. The room is very functional and typical of a Premier Inn. The whole hotel seemed recently refurbished. The rooms have everything you need inc tv with freeview. The bath / shower had a curved shower curtain which means you don't stick to the curtain when having a shower - a good idea. There are soap and shower creme dispensers but no other toiletries. The road noise is a problem on a hot night but I had ear plugs and we all slept soundly on the very comfortable beds. Breakfast is cooked to order - they say "all you can eat" but i guess most people would be uncomfortable asking for another helping unlike a buffet style if they had a large appetite but the portions are generous. There is plenty to choose from the continental buffet inc toast, croissants (no sweet pastries or cake though), cereal, fruit, juices, etc. Kids eat breakfast free. We all enjoyed the breakfast. The room cost £91 inc the breakfast. I thought this was expensive but we booked at the last minute.
We would stay here again as a stopover, especially with the children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start a cruise off in style with a stay in this quiet spot, handy for Itchen Valley Country Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Southampton (Eastleigh) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Eastleigh Hotel Eastleigh
- Premier Inn Southampton (Eastleigh) Hotel Hampshire