We stopped here overnight before sailing from Southampton on a cruise and found it excellent.
Great location just off the motorway, large clean room and very helpful and pleasant staff. We ate in The restaurant attached and had a nice Meal which was very good value for money.
Last year we stopped in a very expensive hotel in the centre of Southampton and to be honest this Premier beat it hands down.
There has been a lot said about noise from the motorway but although we could see the motorway from our bedroom window, it did not bother us at all.
This hotel is great value for money and we will definitely stay here again, especially if we were sailing from Southampton. THE best Premier we have stayed in and it really puts some bigger more expensive chains to shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start a cruise off in style with a stay in this quiet spot, handy for Itchen Valley Country Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Southampton (Eastleigh) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Eastleigh Hotel Eastleigh
- Premier Inn Southampton (Eastleigh) Hotel Hampshire