Visited this Premier Inn in January on business. Check-in very swift, requested a room away from the lifts and the main road to avoid the noise & was delighted to be given a room at the far end of the corridor on the 3rd floor. Shower in the bathroom had a shower gel dispenser mounted on the wall which separates it from other value-for-money hotels.
My colleague forgot his phone charger & reception had one for him to borrow, that's a nice touch.
The young barman was very friendly, getting into a debate about Home & Away lol! Food was pub grub but that's my favourite so went for the bacon n cheese chicken fillet burger & a chicken goujons starter. Yes I like chicken. Ha!
£3.60 for a pint of Stella is the norm for a hotel, so happy with that.
The selection for breakfast was amazing, they had everything. Slightly odd that no buffet for the Full English, it's table service but you can eat as much as you want. Bed was very comfy, loads of freeview channels, slightly disappointed that no Sports channel in the bar.
When I I'm back at Head Office, I'll stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start a cruise off in style with a stay in this quiet spot, handy for Itchen Valley Country Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Southampton (Eastleigh) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Eastleigh Hotel Eastleigh
- Premier Inn Southampton (Eastleigh) Hotel Hampshire