Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£35
Trip.com
Vio.com
1,089 results
All reviews meal deal table table restaurant gateway restaurant cooked breakfast all you can eat air con good nights sleep road noise plenty of parking family room good size excellent stay isle of wight next door night's sleep stayed for one night comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2024

Needed somewhere to sleep to break a long drive. The room was better than expected for the price and the bed was excellent (More comfortable than my bed at home). Shower was hot.

Unlike many places I could also adjust the room temperature. Fantastic.

I also had a nice meal in the restaurant. Would definitly stay again when in the area.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 28 November 2023

the room was lovely. it was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I was however quite disappointed with the breakfast, mainly because the hot food wasn’t unlimited when i paid for it to be, the food was average when it came out

Reviewed 27 November 2023

Following our stay I received a parking charge. After 2 days of worrying and trying to contact parkmaven, I called the hotel and spoke to Pat. Pat listened to my rant and offered to look into the matter and call me back. She called me within 30 minutes and informed me parkmaven had emailed the hotel asking them to inform guests who had received a notice between certain dates , that the notices had been issued in error and all charges had been cancelled. Thank you Pat, I’m a worrier and you made my day!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2023

Premier inn is always good value but the staff here were excellent, especially the receptionist Timi who was so friendly and helpful. Hotel is a 10 minute drive to city centre with good parking on site.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 5 November 2023 via mobile

We booked last minute as we had no water at home and after 48 hours and no real timescale of when it was coming back on, we took the chance to get a shower, have a hot meal without needing to wash up and some warmth. We just wanted to say thank you to the staff who were amazing - Athena, Tilly and Timi. At check in they had a new booking in system in place which understandably was taking a little time to get used to. Athena was attentive and polite acknowledging our patience and was good humoured, we appreciated the biscuits too! Everything was explained beautifully and communication was superb. All three staff were personable, genuine and sincere. We had a slight issue with our room in that the bathroom flooded - such an irony - but Tilly dealt with it calmly, professionally and was swift to move our room. Nothing was too much trouble for them and this care and attention meant a lot to Mum and Dad, especially when Dad pushed the emergency button in his room by mistake!! Prior to the water going off at home we also had no electricity - all on a day that was Mum’s birthday! We asked if we would be able to put a candle in a pudding when we went next door the Table Table for a meal later that evening. What a treat for Mum when we got to the table - a lovely heartfelt message and some chocolates which made Mum’s day! So we would highly recommend this Premier Inn on the basis of the staff as they were exceptional! Many thanks!

Room tip: Book a meal deal and have dinner, a drink and breakfast - great value.
Trip type: Travelled with family