“Lovely little hotel”

Ellington Lodge at the Concorde Club
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Eastleigh
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed as a couple at this hotel as we were at a George Michael and Robbie Williams tribute night at the Concorde club next door. We had a brilliant night out, and was so nice to just walk next door to our room for the night. The hotel was really clean, lovely comfy beds, nice toiletries. Lovely quality breakfast in the morning, no complaints, would definitley recommend and stay there again. Just a suggestion that the hotel could do with updating as the decor is a little dated.

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room, you have a nice view and the rooms are lighter
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotels is one of the best hotels that we have stayed at in the Southampton area.
Its a clean and comfortable hotel offering great value for money, the food in the restaurant was excellent including the great breakfast.
We had our dog with us and this hotel is very pet friendly, they even give your dog its own goodie bag!!
The location is ideal if you are visiting Southampton or flying out of Southampton airport or going on one of the cruises.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and will do everything they can to make your stay an enjoyable one.
I would highly recommend this hotel!! and we are looking forward to our next stay.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are at the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had a very important business presentation to do in Eastleigh, after searching several places. I found this place- it seemed in the suburbs somewhere quiet. Jo the person I spoke to was extremely helpful, organised things for me.

I had a very quiet comfortable stay and a good night sleep, room was clean , bed was comfy and beautiful surrounding. Most definitely I'll stay here again. I was running late in the morning- Jo brilliant again she said not to worry she ll get breakfast to my room. I had to make a call at 7am I spoke to my mother in U.S & within few minutes knock at door - Jo with Breakfast & a morning smile. Brilliant service, brilliant people,Brilliant place. Dr B. Elijah

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bobby E
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Not a great experience !! Bed in need of a new mattress the springs unsurprisingly are not comfortable the bed also creaked every time I moved. Air con even though switched off managed to make a noise every 15 mins.

I've not seen a smaller tv in any of the many hotels I've stayed at over the past few years

I also eat in the restaurant which to be honest was not great either

I was glad to leave

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I can't thank all the staff enough. Made completely welcomed. Nothing was to much for us. Rooms very clean, good size, beds very comfortable.
Food in The Concorde Club beautiful every day. We highly recommend staying here best hotel we have been to and can't wait to come back THANK YOU :-) 10/10

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Alan R
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My Canadian son married a girl from Eastleigh and we visit at least once a year since 2006. We have been staying at rental cottages and the Holiday Inn (which I swore I would never do again). This is a special place... a lodge..... almost like a B & B, but bigger and better. Good food, good rooms and a special kind of Jazz Club. It is not a modern hotel and service is not fast, so what, we love it and will return. Remember, free parking, free Wi-Fi and breakfast included, when you are comparing prices.

Room Tip: We started in room 3 I think and had to change after the first night because springs were digging in...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed at the Ellington Lodge again whilst visiting contractors in the area. The hotel was, as usual, very welcoming. The rooms are of a very high standard, so that after a long day's work, a good night's slumber is guarenteed.
staff in the Concorde Club are always pleased to see you, and very often acknowledge you as a previous visitor.
A really good place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank johnhughes001
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastleigh
Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel
Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel
Holiday Inn Southampton - Eastleigh M3,jct13
Travelodge Eastleigh Central
Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh
Highfield House Hotel
Highfield House Hotel
#17 of 25 in Southampton

Been to Ellington Lodge at the Concorde Club? Share your experiences!