“Litter Tray in Beastleigh”
Review of Litten Tree - CLOSED

Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Litter Tray in Beastleigh”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Where do I start!!!!I went here Satrday night for my friend's hen night, not a place I would of chosen but hey ho it was her night!!!!Whatever age you are you have to have picture id, this meant one lady in our party could'nt get in as she does'nt drive or have a passport!!The queues to get served were long and the prices were expensive!!!The toilest both upstairs and down were absolutely filthy, no locks working on many of the doors and the smell also appalling!!Carpets were sticky (I always thought that was a myth) but having been there I can report it is true!!Rude door staff including a lady door person!!!All in all I would give this place a wide berth unless you are one of the local chavs!!!!Yuk!!!1

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Vennie99

“Good value”
Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

If you compared this against a five star restaurant then it would be poor, however we had a breakfast stack, egg on toast and two coffees for £6, how can you complain at that? Food was very nice, coffees were a bit weak for my taste but perfect for my wife. Staff were really friendly and the food was quite prompt considering how busy they were. Would pop in for a snack again

Alton, United Kingdom
“Good yates”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Classic eastleigh dive pub. The food is acceptable and the prices are good. Always showing the football, what you see is what you get etc. My favourite Yates. The 2 meals for £6.95 is good.

• Visited February 2012
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Do not go”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Rude Staff who served bad drinks, unsavoury clientelle - STAY AWAY - food very average, dark and dank, bit of a dive really - the underclass of Eastleigh love this place

Visited April 2012
UK
“Very pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Only really popped in to watch the football but as a sweetener to the wife and kids, suggested we ate here as well. It was busy due to the football and I wasn’t surprised or bothered to be told there was a wait of around 40 minutes for the food but it seemed to be brought out much quicker. I choose the mixed grill and I didn’t really expect anything too special being more of a pub than a restaurant but I couldn’t have been more wrong, the portion size was generous and all tasted very good with a good selection of chicken, rump steak, gammon, sausage, egg (no sign of the pineapple which should have also been included), peas, tomato and chips, for under £8 - BARGAIN! All staff were very friendly and professional (I was taken aback when we were asked if everything was OK with our food, suddenly thought I was in a nice restaurant rather than primarily a pub. My daughter ordered the Chicken Bhuna but this was unavailable as were many of the desserts but all in all we were all very happy with our food (shame the football result wasn’t as pleasing ;))

• Visited September 2012