“Great place to go ”

Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Emsworth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner where told to stop here by a friend this saterday and it was lovely clean and good service despite it beeing rather busy I had a roast veg and hulumi panini with a flat white coffe and my partner had a goats cheese panini service was quick and food was well presented my flat white was perfect not overly hot like most places leaving the full flaver of the coffe and beautifully presented my partner had a tea that was seved in a glass pot with a strainer we will definitely be returning for more thanks for the great service

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I went in the Driftwood Cafe with a friend with 2 young babies, the staff couldn't do enough to help us feel welcome. The food was delicious and great value for money. I had the cream cheese and smoked salmon sandwich which had loads of filling, the lemon meringue pie I had afterwards was the best I've ever tasted. A really pleasant environment too; I'm new to the area, but will now become a regular here.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Was taken here by friends for a snack after our 3 mile walk along the beach. The whole ambience and look was to die for. It was so beautiful, instantly felt like a friends place. We sat down and were seen to very quickly even though it was packed. I ordered the mackerel pate with beetroot and horseradish relish. Yummy. Stunning. Out of this world. The presentation was fantastic. Nothing to fault. My friend had the soup. All with gorgeous bread. When we were there a party of three girls came in for afternoon tea which looked amazing.. And served with rose Prosecco. Wonderful. They certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves. I would recommend this cafe to anyone in the area. I would actually travel the 100 miles just for the food. Thank you and will see you very soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We have had lunch there with friends on a few occasions, and many times just coffee and cake when out and about as we can't resist the temptation when walking past ! In summer especially when you can sit out in the garden, it's a very relaxing sort of place to spend some time. The cakes are delicious too ! Well worth a visit !

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Three of us had coffee in various forms I had a macaroon large, They had croissants good would go again.