“Excellent service and food!!”
Review of Naz Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Naz Indian Cuisine
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The longest established Indian restaurant in Fareham, Naz Indian Cuisine has built an excellent reputation over the years. Stylishly contemporary and wonderfully relaxing, on entering the Naz dining room you���ll feel able and willing to put your evening in the very capable hands of the restaurant���s friendly and efficient staff. Painstaking research has gone in to the Naz Indian Cuisine menu to ensure that guests receive the most authentically designed dishes possible, as well as the most tempting, with offerings from throughout India and Bangladesh plus creative signature dishes made with, wherever possible, locally sourced ingredients. A wide selection of wines accompanies the menu, ensuring a complete dining experience bar none.
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and food!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The staff were very friendly and this is one of the nicest curries I've ever had! (King Prawn Tikka Massala) Naan breads were amazing! Thank you for such AMAZING food!

Fareham, United Kingdom
“Best indian food in Fareham.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I often eat here and have tried many dishes on the menu. Everytime i am more than happy with the food, price and excellent service, i always come back for more and recommend this quality restaurant to all my friends. :)

Shropshire
“Too much food, too friendly, too funny, too nice”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had previously had a takeaway from here and enjoyed talking to the staff while waiting. I had no problem taking my sister there for a meal. The staff were not just pleasant but fun to deal with. The food (I had a lamb korma, she a chicken korma), with popadoms and special naan bread. They could even cope with my stomach's intolerance of garlic. The big problem with both had with the food was that there was far too much. But no problem for the staff, who provided doggy bags for us both so we could enjoy the rest the next day. This is a place to enjoy food and enjoy the people who make and serve it.

Fareham
“celebration venue”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Thank you to Rumsey and Rufon (apologies guys for any misspelling) for looking after us last night. The men in our group really enjoyed the king prawn saag and the atchari lamb and the girls particularly commented on the mango chicken delight whilst the chicken palak tempted my taste buds. There is much to be tried on the new menu and as a central venue for us I am sure it will not be long before we see you again.

• Visited June 2014
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was my second visit to this restaurant and the food on this visit was every bit as good as I remembered from my first visit. The food is very well prepared - fresh, tasty, wonderful flavours. I went with a group of friends - we all chose different items from the menu but we all agreed that it was one of the best Indian meals we had eaten. In addition to the food the staff are all very friendly and accommodating. Excellent food and fantastic service - I can't wait for my third visit!
It was midweek during the World Cup when we visited so the restaurant wasn't very busy so the atmosphere was a little lacking - I am sure that this would be different during a busy weekend evening.

• Visited June 2014