“Exceptional!”

Arty's Wine Bar & Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews but I will make an exception for this place. Great food, great value with an interesting and exciting atmosphere! Would definitely recommend! Staff were friendly and fun which added to the enjoyment of the evening!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Spur of the moment meal out on a Friday evening with the family.
First class pizza, very attentive and friendly service.
Just such a warm relaxed and friendly place to be
The decor is fascinating, the pool table was loved by my son, and all the other customers just seamed to be having a really happy time.
Felt like popping round to your best friends house for a drink and a bite to eat, and your best friend just happens to be a very good pizza chef.
will definitely return.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

checked TripAdvisor for a good place to eat and was entranced by the fought if eating here. Very glad we did. It is not your standard pizzeria. We had a great evening.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

we were taken to Arty's by friends............ an unusual but enjoyable experience ..... the fact that you can buy the stock that is around you,,,,,, or just eat and drink..........
Easy to get to ............. wonderful ambience ............. worth a trip juts to rack up the experience on your bucket list

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Arty's with my wife and am delighted to say that the food in this quirky wine bar come Pizzeria remains as good as ever. I don't know how the owner and chef get the Pizza bases so thin and crispy but they are the best in the area. The toppings is also delicious. My wife had a vegetarian Pizza with mozzarella and fresh basil and I had a Pizza Con Funghi with mushrooms and parma Ham - both were delicious!

I can't review Arty's without mentioning the decor. The place is full of books, paintings and other furniture and other memorabilia. it's a cross between an antique dealers, a junk shop and a museum but, it works! But a word of warning the decor is for sale! We went in for two Pizzas and ended up walking out with two lampshades!

1  Thank Gavin M