“birthday meal” 1 of 5 bubbles

Bahn Thai
Ranked #65 of 162 Restaurants in Fareham
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Southampton, United Kingdom
“birthday meal”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We went for a special birthday meal. When we sat down we were gven a menu then the waitress went to sit down at the back of the restaurant. She did n't even ask us if we wanted a drink first. We were readay to order and trying to get her attention

It seemd as it was an effort for her to serve us and gave the imperssion that she just was not interested.

The food was vastly over priced for what it was. The cutlery looked as if it had seen its day and the knife was not particularly clean. We won't be going back there again.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank a p

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Not worth visiting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The quality of the food was poor the dishes did not represent the type of dish they were described as on the menu!! It was quiet the evening I visited ! Although the young lady serving us was pleasant she didn't seem to understand what some of the dishes were . Would not return as I didn't feel comfortable and didn't get value for money.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Anthony H
“Better than I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

After reading some reviews I was expecting a lot worse. We came for a friends birthday and all had a great time. The food was ok, just lacked some spice. The sweetcorn cakes are divine.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
fareham
“SCRUMPTIOUS!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

It's my first time to dine in with friends at this restaurant.I ordered a seafood hotpot and while enjoying it , next table ordered a very yummy king prawns in peanut and tamarind sauce.The smell was irresistible and because my eyes were bigger than my tummy,I have to order a second main course and ate it all without sharing to anybody!Since then,I can't stop thinking about it ,planning to go there again.The best quality Thai food I had.Price was reasonable.Definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Nice meal.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went mid-week. Only a few other tables occupied.
Not the best Thai I've had, but not the worst.
Reasonable service. Could do with a bit more atmosphere and ambience.
Would go again seeing as it's so close to where we live.

• Visited May 2014