“Lovely food”

Baburchi Indian Takeaway
Ranked #71 of 161 Restaurants in Fareham
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Baburchi Indian Takeaway. We are a family run business with over 25 years experience in the takeaway and catering trade. Having previously successfully ran a takeaway located in Havant, Baburchi was our new venture. The main chef leads the team allowing for the smooth running of the business and cohesion between the staff.
Fareham, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great food and good service, usually have to wait at busy times, but they try to let you know how long it's gonna be.
They were 20minutes late in shop once but he apologised profusely and gave all customers extra grub and free cans of drink.
Food is that nice I used to drive from Cosham, approximately 6miles away!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Paul R

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The food here is lovely but the service is terrible. Often have to wait a long time for a takeaway to be delivered and need to phone to chase it up, but last night's experience was just ridiculous. Was told on phone that it would be 1 hour, which already seemed a bit much for a Wednesday night. But it ended up being 2 hours later that our food arrived. No real apology or offer of a discount to make up for this . Also found out when the food arrived that they had "run out of naan bread". I have never heard of an Indian restaurant running out of naan bread before. Will not be giving them my custom again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ABradley22
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Excellent service food was still warm and nice.

Great food- great place and would recommend to anyone

Best in fareham

3 Thank t916
“"Best take way ever"”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Loved the food and the service was excellent,the waiter is so friendly he chose me some dish that was ya mee would definitely recommend to anyone who wants good value Indian food

2 Thank Stiven83
Fareham, United Kingdom
“AWFULL!!!!! STEER CLEAR!!!!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

By far the worst experience I have ever had with an Indian!!! Trust me we have used a few!! Told 30 minutes on phone than 60 minutes so I rang, Was told, "Not anything we can do, oh well" than hung up on!! Rang back and manager was to busy to talk!! Attitiude awfull!!! Food arrived an hour twenty minutes cold and awfull!!! shocking!! and to be told I wasnt understood was shocking!! After all I run my own business and I am shocked at this!!! I am English ordering a takeasway in England!! Is that really my fault!!!? never again!! Ever!!! worst ever!! steer well clear!!!!

2 Thank 992dan