“Really good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Visited today for dinner. Very quiet and seated immediately. Waitress was excellent, friendly and attentive. Food was delivered quickly and was delicious. Dessert was nice and whole experience good. Only slight problems were amount of flies that seemed to appear and the air conditioning was so cold it was almost to cold! All in all a great meal and would go again

1  Thank Lorraine S

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Took my daughter for a birthday meal. We've been twice before and the service has been ok. This time is was awful, so bad it was almost amusing. The restaurant was quiet but the staff were standing around chatting, not serving. We waited over twenty minutes after we arrived to have our food and drinks order taken. The wait between mains and dessert was about half an hour. They brought our bill out to us for our mains and didn't offer us dessert. I pointed this out and they laughed and said they knew that - clearly they didn't or they wouldn't have brought the bill to us. That bill was wrong as someone else had been given our bill. Just a shambles. The burgers were fine but the pancakes were so tough (yes, tough!) that we could have done with steak knives. I'm not joking. We won't be going again.

2  Thank dylanvillan
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent customer service, food and atmosphere. The staff were 5 minutes late bringing out a milkshake so we were given complimentary milkshakes! Friendly and helpful staff. We will definitely be back. Best Father's Day meal so far!!!

1  Thank McLellan2011
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Wonderful dining experience! Friendly, courteous staff and fabulous food! I had chicken caesar salad which was lovely! My parents, who are notoriously hard to please thoroughly enjoyed their food! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We visited Whiteley Shopping centre as it was near our hotel and decided to have an early dinner before we left. We picked Dean's Diner as all the other restaurants in the centre have branches near our home that we have visited plenty of times, and also because it looked interesting from the outside!

We were served drinks straight away and we all chose a burger of some sort from the menu. Neither my husband or I wanted the onion rings and coleslaw as part of the "combo" option, but the waitress suggested replacing those with a side-salad, which we did. I ordered a Jalapeno Jack burger (veggie version), and my husband had the New Yorker combo. My daughter had a chicken burger with fries and she enjoyed it very much.

My burger was delicious and we were too full for dessert, but my daughter had chocolate icecream with chocolate sauce to finish off. She enjoyed the activity sheet and the crayons, as well as singing along to all the songs!

The service was quick and the staff were friendly and promptly brought any extra items that we requested (eg vinegar for the chips!). The bill was reasonable and we enjoyed our visit very much.

1  Thank WildsofWales