“This is where I got to like England”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen - eating area
Kitchen- cooking area Private parking space in front of the house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Kitchen- cooking area
Private parking space in front of the house
Main bedroom with king size bed
Little bedroom with bunk beds
Second bedroom
Bathroom with shower
Living room
Our favourite part of the house!
Back garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marc67NL
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Dirty and not fair”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We (family 2 small children) stayed here for a week. We changed the arrival date with a day way in advance, but Louisa took our money online and still will not talk about returning our money for the day we were not there.
The house itself was dirty. The kitchen was dirty and full of ants. The kitchenware was dirty. The shower was dirty. There were nails out of the wall in the children room. The mirror was standing behind the closet. The bunk bed was making so much noise that it awakes us in the other room. The smoke alarm in the kitchen goes in alarm when you make (a normal) toast. The kitchen table is so unstable that you cannot eat with children at it. To name just a few thinks.
Not a pleasant stay.
Btw the place pointed where the house is, is clearly not in the water. It's not near the water as advertised. It's in a residential area 1,5 mile from the nearest waterfront.

4 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 2 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
3 of 5 bubbles How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 1 of 5 bubbles Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 1 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
1 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 2 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
1 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Jun 2014
Dear guest when you made the booking you adhered to its terms and conditions as you were later explained by Holiday Lettings therefore I feel it is unfair that you are putting the blame on me for your error. During your stay you never mentioned that the house was dirty and not suitable for your family you only raised your complains after you did not receive what you erroneously believed was due back to you. After that you also threatened me several times to pass the matter to your lawyer and to sue me. It really saddens me that a person like you stayed at my house. I have been hosting guests with Holiday Lettings and airb&b for a year and had fantastic feedback from my wonderful guests. I do my best to make their experience as enjoyable and memorable as possible and so far, apart from you, people really appreciated it.
Lindus814
Budapest, Hungary
“This is where I got to like England”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We stayed here with my husband for a month and had a fabulous time here. It is a fantastic place to stay at if you want to explore the area on own your own and live like a local. The house has a nice set of garden, it is very clean, roomy and very well equipped.
Luisa was very helpful, easy to communicate with and she even prepared a little surprise for our arrival.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing