“Well Worth A Trip Down West Street”
Review of Vintage Tea Room

Vintage Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Fareham
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The charming Vintage Tea Room in Fareham, Hampshire presents itself as an idyllic environment to relax, catch up with friends, sample the array of delectable cakes or enjoy breakfast or lunch.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Well Worth A Trip Down West Street”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

In Fareham with time to spare I decided to venture the short walk along from the main shopping part of West Street to try Vintage Tea Room. Late morning on a Monday and with a number of tables filled which was a good sign. The style is the now regularly seen mixture of new and old, which is well executed, with a varied selection of comfortable seats creating a welcoming ambience. Coffee only on this visit and I received a friendly, cheerful, welcome and fast efficient service, plus good coffee. An impressive mixed menu at fair prices and a particularly good choice of sandwiches. It was clear that customers at nearby tables were enjoying their meals and will call again for lunch.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank bsandrs

hamsphire
“Lovely find”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Afternoon tea for two
Lovely home-made sones huge portion of cream and jam
Massive homemade sponge cakes to hose from
Wide sandwich selection

Cute decor and mix of vintage teacups and pots
Very quiet afternoon
Didn't feel hurried or rushed
Would go again and recommend

• Visited June 2014
“Birthday treat”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went here for my birthday lovely decor, we had cake which was a huge potion for the money the coffee is good and not cheap but quality. Nice atmosphere

• Visited March 2014
Hampshire
“Lovely place for lunch”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband and I went in here for lunch, which was delicious. I love everything about this place. The staff are friendly, and everything is absolutely spotless. I can thoroughly recommend the Vintage Tea Room.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank jfrakers
Gosport, United Kingdom
“quick cuppa”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Hadn't intended to stop for a cuppa but saw this tea room whilst walking down West Street and, having 30 minutes to spare, my daughter, my mum and I decided to go in. And what a treat!

Whilst we only had tea for two and a coffee for one, the service was excellent and the surroundings a delight. Lots of nick nacks and things to look at which were all spotless clean and sparkling.

We did take a (BIG) piece of yummy cake home for Grandad which he thoroughly enjoyed.

We will seek this tea room out again next time we are in Fareham.

• Visited April 2014