“Absolutely vintage!”

Vintage Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Fareham
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The charming Vintage Tea Room in Fareham, Hampshire presents itself as an idyllic environment to relax, catch up with friends, sample the array of delectable cakes or enjoy breakfast or lunch.
“Absolutely vintage!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

After having driven past this place months ago, and liked the look of it, and trying to arrange a meet up at this place with a friend that didn't take place, I am now here sitting here on my own as I've a week off work. I'm so glad that I took the effort to walk into fareham and into this delightful vintage tea room, the decor is stunning, the furniture so pretty and floral and feminine, the little knick knacks and olde style ornaments around the room is lovely, I'm only here for a coffee but the display of cakes on offer look so tempting, I will definitely return soon to sample some of the food. If you like this sort of place for a cup of tea etc then it must be visited, il be back very very soon. Well done to the owners for a delightful Tea room in fareham.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pam B

London
“High tea - a whole lot of (tasty) eating”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just had High tea for 3 at the vintage tea room in fareham. 8.50/person, for tea or coffee, a round of sandwich from good selection (we had sausage, brie+bacon and chicken), a big scone with jam+ cream and an absolutely massive bit of cake. Even I as the man in the 3 couldn't manage everything and brought the cake home for later. Great value, would certainly return

• Visited July 2014
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I love it here, despite my panic over the lace table clothes the staff are fabulous and not at all put off when I bought in 4 children for hot chocolate and cakes. Brilliant service and so friendly

• Visited June 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“afternoon delights”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

brilliant. What decor, what staff, what sandwiches, what cakes! everything is home made and tatses it. We couldnt eat all of it so were able to bring it home in a bag. Will be going again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank jones_212
Fareham
“Lovely cafe”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This little tea room, is an oasis in a busy market town. Traditional table clothes, china cups, saucers and tea pots take me back to a bygone age. The cakes are huge and if taken as part of a high tea, then be prepared. We have occasionally just had a coffee, but also lunch. There is quite a variety and I like the jacket potatoes as they are not too large. The soups have been hearty and filling. The waiting staff are pleasant and it is lovely to find an eatery that will listen to customers, so when I ask for no cucumber then no cucumber it is, and that is on a salad or sandwich.
All in all a lovely place to meet, take tea and relax.

• Visited June 2014