“premier inn, premier stay”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Fareham Hotel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Fareham
Chatteris, United Kingdom
“premier inn, premier stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

Premier Inn at Fareham was up to the usual Premier Inn standard with friendly and helpful staff on duty throughout the day and night. The room was spotlessly clean with everything needed for an extremely comfortable stay.The only problem occured in the early hours of Sunday morning when the guests in the room above ours arrived back and promply began to stamp up and down the bedroom floor keeping us awake for two hours! However when checked out later we were told that the cost room would be refunded which more than made up for the loss of a couple of hours sleep.I would not hesitate to stay here again!

Room Tip: I don't think you can choose rooms in this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
fareham01, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Fareham Hotel, responded to this review, 19 December 2012
Thank you for your kind comments, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our clean, comfortable rooms and helpful team here met with your expectations. Please accept our apologies once again for the disturbance during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Cheltenham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

I recently stayed in this Premier Inn and it offers everything you would expect from a good quality budget chain. The rooms had been recently refurbished and they were clean, tidy and well kept.

The staff were friendly on arrival and very keen to help.

If staying in the area again I would return here without hesitation.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back may avoid car park noise
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank karmen18
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

Very pleasant staff. Got what I expected for reasonable price.
It was a bit freezing in the room, so I had to push the heater on.
There was no minibar and bottled water in the room, but there was a tea station, very helpful.
30 mins free wifi access is very convinient.
T.G.I Friday's is just around the corner, very well designed, good food and pleasant staff.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
fareham01, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Fareham Hotel, responded to this review, 14 November 2012
Thank you for your kind comments, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our clean, comfortable rooms and helpful team here met with your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Cambridge, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

I stayed in the Premier Inn on business for one night in October. I simply booked on line; the hotel was clean, quiet and the staff welcoming. Breakfast was excellent with quick service. I had freshly individually cooked full English breakfast by the time I had made my toast and poured my coffee, much better than many more expensive hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Another excellent premier inn stay. You know exactly what you are going to get every time.
The check in staff member was excellent informative helpful and friendly. Everything was explained to us on arrival, helpful the next day when we required directions to an ATM she printed off a map for us. Room was spotless and very comfortable. Free parking an added bonus. Free 30 minute wifi used to book a bargain £29 room at another location in the near future. Would definitely recommend it in the future

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
fareham01, operations manager at Premier Inn Fareham Hotel, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
jon1664
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

Better than some premier inns, my room was newly refurbished, others are not.
cost £108. with breakfast at TGIs next door breakfast OK.
For £108 there are far better places close by, if available, Holiday inn next door,
My recommendation at this price would be the Mcdonald Botley park, about 5 miles away., can get rooms cheaper than this.
Less than £80.00 this place is fair value , hotels are always busy in this area.

Room Tip: make sure its recently refurbished
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012

Work booked me in Premier Inn for 5 days. Checking in was an experience. First of all the room assigned to me was already occupied. Only found that out when I entered and saw a couple’s shoes and luggage there. Then I was given room where the bathroom was spotless, except behind the door was underwear with poo in it. The cleaners obviously did not want to remove and left it for the customer, charming. I informed the receptionist immediately to the fact, she was with another customer, and took too long. I had to pick up the underwear with a hanger and hand the hanger and underwear to the receptionist. On third night their sensitive alarm went off at 5am. Because, I am informed that a guest had left their shower door open. Perhaps, the fire alarm should be changed for a less sensitive one. On the plus side rooms were very big and enjoyed a hot full English breakfast at TGIs. (Judging by the other reviews I was very unlucky.) Hotel Teatro next destination!

Room Tip: Room 6 where I stayed is very close to the fire alarm. Close your shower door when using the shower.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
fareham01, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Fareham Hotel, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We really appreciate your feedback very much as this enables us to improve standards and provide guests with the best possible service and a comfortable stay. Please be assured that we take all feedback seriously and on the receipt of your details, the issues raised will be fully investigated. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fareham
Holiday Inn Fareham Solent
Premier Inn Gosport Hotel
B+B Wickham
B+B Wickham
#1 of 1 in Wickham

Been to Premier Inn Fareham Hotel? Share your experiences!