We stayed here just for the night and found the usual high level of comfort we expect from this chain of budget hotels. They are certainly consistent and from the cheery and efficient check in to the moment we left we couldn't have asked for anymore.
The room was quiet, situated at the back of the hotel and furnished in the usual Premier Inn manner. The bed was comfy with a decent sized flat screen tv on the wall.
We had both dinner and breakfast in the adjoining TGI Fridays restaurant and both meals were excellent with speedy efficient service.
We would certainly stay here again if visiting the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See Nelson's flagship, HMS Victory, just a 20-minute drive away in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Fareham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Fareham
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Hampshire