Stayed overnight on our way to Portsmouth Ferry. Very clean and cared for rooms, with lovely fresh white llinen on beds and in bathroom. I believe this inn is fairly new., The staff, as at all of the Premiers i have stayed in, were extremely pleasant, and very helpful and informative to whatever you wanted. The eating house attached to this was not our ideal restaurant, but there was a pub 5-10 mins walk away, the Talisman, which was well worth the walk, and was very popular with the locals,which is always a good indication.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See Nelson's flagship, HMS Victory, just a 20-minute drive away in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Fareham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Fareham
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Hampshire