Car parking plentiful and reception greeting good and friendly.
Room clean and cool, appreciated the fan already in the room.
Shame about the breakfast, you have to take breakfast at TGI Friday, ordered scrambled egg and when it was finally delivered it resembled an overcooked omelette chopped into pieces, it was of course sent back untouched.
The young lady serving did offer to replace it, but looking around at the one or two others having breakfast it was obvious that the person cooking was not putting any pride or professionalism into their cooking or he/she just could not cook.
I would happily stay at the hotel again but take breakfast down the road at Tesco's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See Nelson's flagship, HMS Victory, just a 20-minute drive away in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Fareham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Fareham
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Hampshire