Have stayed in a number of premier inns family rooms just lately. I believe this is a new Premier Inn, the room was well clean & tidy. All the furniture was very new. Yes as always we did get a good nights sleep. The young guy who checked us in late was very friendly and welcoming.
We arrived late and maybe it was me but missed the premier inn sign on the round about a couple of times.
Although we booked about 3 weeks in advance this was by far the most expensive premier inn we have stayed in, but it was not any better than others.
The continental breakfast in TGI Friday was very poor, small choice and stale croissants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See Nelson's flagship, HMS Victory, just a 20-minute drive away in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Fareham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Fareham
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Hampshire