Very nice hotel. Rooms seemed larger than usual for a Premier Inn and it looks like it's been refurbished. Beds were very comfy. Staff were very helpful, especially when one of our group found a leak in the bathroom and he was immediately transferred to another room. Not a fan of TGI Friday though so went elsewhere for food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See Nelson's flagship, HMS Victory, just a 20-minute drive away in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Fareham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Fareham
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Hampshire