“Totally surpassed expectations”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Fareham
London, United Kingdom
“Totally surpassed expectations”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I wasn't expecting much from a Premier Inn, but I found the room to be immaculate, with everything we needed. Easy temperature control and comfy beds. The staff were very friendly and the check in was really efficient, which is one of my biggest bugbears. I didn't try the breakfast, so can't comment on the quality, but I will definitely be staying here again when visiting family in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Leeds Uk
Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was my first stay at a Premier Inn and I was very impressed by every aspect of my stay. There is a problem if you use the post code as it will give the incorrect location in the middle of a housing estate about a mile from the hotel. This made our arrival very late. The staff know that the postcode gives the wrong location.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed because we were attending a wedding near by, we needed to check in early as the wedding was at 1.30pm, the staff were very accommodating and our room was available from midday
Would stay again

Bridgend, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Very nice hotel. Rooms seemed larger than usual for a Premier Inn and it looks like it's been refurbished. Beds were very comfy. Staff were very helpful, especially when one of our group found a leak in the bathroom and he was immediately transferred to another room. Not a fan of TGI Friday though so went elsewhere for food.

Margate, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Lovely room, fast check in, even though we arrived before normal check in time. I would defintely stay here again. I love Premier Inn! Powerful shower. We were on the ground floor, did not have breakfast

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stayed for mainly for it's location, as it is conveniently located between Southampton and Portsmouth and easy reach to M27. I was visiting friends in the area and the staff were excellent when providing directions too a certain address. They always there to help with a smile.

Room very clean and spacious. Nice friendly faces from the housekeeping staff who wished us good morning. Breakfast was tasty, there was a bit of a wait, but it was clear the staff were trying their best with the situation.

Would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had number 40, really spacious room and on back of hotel, so a bit away from the road.