We stayed in a lovely big family room on the first floor. We had a travel cot already set up for us, but there was still plenty of room. The beds were extremely comfy, and I loved the fact that we had a choice of two types of pillows if one was too hard for us. My husband loved the fact there was also a massive samsung flat screen tv in the room too. We checked in, and out really quickly and the staff were very friendly.
We had the Premier Inn breakfast at TGI's next door, which was lovely, and again the staff were really friendly and helpful.
Overall, this is a great hotel, if you are looking for a cheap and comfy couple of nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See Nelson's flagship, HMS Victory, just a 20-minute drive away in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Fareham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Fareham
- Premier Inn Fareham Hotel Hampshire