Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
White Van Man
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Nice but pricey
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Sept 2023
I stay here frequently to see friends living locally so far so good staff have always helped with requests the rooms are all the same at all premier inn’s comfortable enough bathroom/toilet 1 double bed or double with 1 or 2 singles depending what you book personally I think for a family of 4 the room is a little small 2 adults alone room is fine my issues with premier inn are it’s prices Sunday would be £57 but Monday can be £99 or higher and quite simply you don’t get anything more for the extra money so why such a massive increase in cost I understand if something is going on locally but not when nothing special is happening I can no longer afford to stay on a Saturday because it’s so expensive come on premier inn your not Claridge’s your a budget hotel act like one
Welcome to our hotel Holiday Inn Fareham - Solent
4.7 miles from Premier Inn Fareham hotel
  • eDreams
4.0 miles from Premier Inn Fareham hotel
View more hotels in Fareham
All reviews tgi fridays car park room was clean night's sleep continental breakfast budget hotel excellent stay main road comfortable stay visiting family stayed here for one night family room buffet style an overnight stay breakfast was excellent inns receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2023 via mobile

Stayed two nights in August. Pleasant room, comfortable bed and good breakfast.

Whilst the hotel itself doesn’t offer evening meals, it is located close enough to plenty of Restaurants in Fareham an Whiteley to not be an issue. For instance TGI Fridays is next door.

It doesn’t have air conditioning but room does have a fan and adjustable heating.

The M25 is not far away from the hotel and it is well positioned for multiple places so good for business or pleasure trips.

Staff were friendly.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2023

Staff, cleanliness and food were great, but it needs a bit of TLC with painting, fixtures and fittings. There is no lift which was not good for our party. The Postcode does not get you to the hotel, it takes you to a cul-de-sac, apparently the hotel are aware of this but the company does nothing to help them!

Reviewed 20 August 2023

We went here for breakfast with the children. I have to say as buffets go this was really well organised, fresh and plentiful. The kids had a feast with all the cereals and pastries and the cooked breakfast was really tasty too. With kids eat free it is amazing value for money. The staff were so friendly and when they realised I had left my kids iPads behind they came running after me. Really impressed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JodanaS
Reviewed 27 July 2023

The minute I got into the room I felt I was at a petrol forecourt.
The room window was open and I had to put my head in the corridor to get some fresh air just to breath. I was offered a free breakfast and I found the table I was given hadn’t been cleaned in days

Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed 25 July 2023

We booked an accessible room thinking this would be close and accessible as my husband has mobility issues, it was as far away from reception as you can get. The receptionist did try to see if she could move us but it wasn't possible. Upon arrival at the room, lamp didn't work and neither did one of the bedside lamps. We got a maintenance guy to fix these, he was brilliant, can't fault the staff here. Just wish they had paid more attention to detail in the rooms before we arrive. There was a public hair in the bath and the window sill was really dirty. We wouldn't stay here again, our experience with Premier Inn has always been good until now. The rooms need updating.

Date of stay: July 2023