“Lunch with my sister &niece” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 162 Restaurants in Fareham
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A wonderful little café in the heart of Titchfield. A real hub of the community providing a cosy place to sit and chat over scrummy, home-made treats and local tea and coffee. We started a lovely little makeover recently to make it comfy and cosy with a village charm, that combined with the chitter chatter of customers, it feels like a giant, friendly front room. We have totally delicious gluten and dairy free options, all home made. We do take-out too, so just ask as you order. Come and join us as we continue through to the new year providing the final finishing touches to the café as we go.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Lunch with my sister &niece”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We went to the jewellery shop and found the cafe at the back of the shop...!!! A jewel of a find I can say....!!! We often eat out this is just lovely we say outside but you can sit in or out it is in a courtyard with a fishpond and a small garden. The food was lovely and very good price and value for money. My sister had the quiche which was lovely I had Brie tart equally lovely my niece had the salmon and cream cheese bagel with a small side salad. You can it appears take well behaved dogs there too will definitely visit again nice for a girlie lunch oh yes and free parking .

England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ladies that lunch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My friends and I visit this lovely little cafe as often as we can,the food and drinks are great all home made and the cafe has a beautiful garden to sit in,it also has a fab Jewellery shop too.

• Visited May 2014