Antonio's
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Firstly the welcome was very warm and friendly. It was verybusy which bodes well for an early Friday night. The starters and main Tapas were of the highest quality. If I had one small critique we had to wait 30 minutes between starter and mains but was due to a large table of cystomers and two very busybut friendly and helpful staff. I will go again.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere and great hosts! Set menu was fab but lots of other choices would definetly recommend

Reviewed 22 June 2014

As soon as you walk in the door you feel like your at home. The staff make you very welcome you can just chill at the bar to start with before you have your meal or go straight to your table. Drinks are not a problem there is a great variety. Now for the food a large choice to choose from all priced accordingly you can go big or little. I had the set menu cup of mushroom in a blue cheese and garlic sauce Excellent followed by the pork so tender and mouth watering. Our friend had the paella again stunning. If you want a place to chill relax and not be rushed this is the place to be. Thank you Antonio and your amazing wife for a great night we will be back soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We tried this restaurant based on the reviews and were not disappointed. Although we were the only people at the restaurant (England were playing in the World Cup and everywhere without a TV was deserted!), we were made to feel very welcome. My husband was running late, but they were quite happy for the rest of the party to nibble on a complimentary plate of olives and wait until he arrived and we weren't rushed at any point. The food was excellent and beautifully presented. I don't think anyone was disappointed with their choices. As well as an a la carte menu, there is a reasonably priced set menu and tapas, so all appetittes and budgets are catered for. We are already planning on going back and trying the paella (24 hour notice required).

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Took my mother here for her 60th Birthday on the recommendation of a friend who lives in the area (I moved away some years ago), and it didn't dissapoint. The food was fantastic, the service is perfect and the price is more than reasonable.
A good choice of fresh fish on the menu, plus of course everything you'd expect from a spanish restaurant. There's also a good choice of very reasonalby priced wines to choose from.
The staff were friendly and the service was amongst the best I've seen, certainly I've eaten in much more expensive restaurants and not enjoyed such good service.
The only downside I can think of is that I was a little disspointed with the cheese board. (The brandy however was fantastic). It's such a small niggle however that I honestly cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.