Aviator
US$154
Falcon Hotel(Farnborough)
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Farnborough(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
Priceline
Travelodge Farnborough Central(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$64
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$86
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Farnborough Town Centre(Farnborough)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelodge
Travelodge Frimley(Frimley Green)
TripAdvisor
2,152 results
All reviewssky barafternoon teafree moviescocktail barsconeswalk in wardrobewelcome cocktailtasting menubrasserie restaurantsky suitessecret escapesturn down servicehappy anniversaryaviation themeupgraded to a suitestunning hotelren toiletries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I went away for his 50th birthday and stayed in air side suite. The hotel was beautiful, spotlessly clean and luxurious. The staff were so helpful and friendly and could not do enough for us. Martini's in the Sky Bar were delicious and had to try as many as I could before the weekend came to an end. Spent early evening on first night watching one of the 500 movies on offer in the room and then watching the private planes landing on the twinkling landing strip.

The bed was so comfortable that my husband and I fell asleep on Saturday late afternoon and didn't wake up till 12am !!! We missed our beautiful second night dinner, but had the first night dining experience to keep us going..food was well presented and tasty.

Farnborough is a bit boring, but the local pub served good beer and wines.

Just can't wait to go back...

Room Tip: Airside Suites are amazing.
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Beautiful modern hotel. Facilities are great and its a good base for exploring Hampshire. Currently doing a 2 for 1 deal including breakfast which makes it a great value weekend option.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed 20 February 2012

This was a treat for my wife's parents, brother and his wife. And of course we had to go too! We went for the package stay in the suite and five course champagne taster menu - pricey but worth it. The room itself had views over the airfield which were interesting even though we aren't plane spotters. The room though was superb, with separate lounge and dressing room. There was even a TV in the bath! The package also included a complimentary mini bar and whilst it wasn't overflowing there was enough to start us on our merry journey through the night.

For the evening meal we had reserved one of the private dining rooms. It was worth doing this as it made a special night even better. The food was fab and we had a different champagne with every course. the only exceptions to this being the beef which came with a red wine and the the dessert which came with a dessert wine.

Slightly sozzled by the end of the night we finished up in the Sky Bar for coffees which was lively and again with great service.

Would we go again - definitely! Once we've saved up the money though!!!

Room Tip: Suites 414 and 415 are the best
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I watched this lovely hotel being built and have regularly visited it for drinks and meals over the last few years. I have always wanted to actually stay there and last weekend we did, for two nights. It was brilliant! We checked in early on Friday 17th February and booked the Sky suite 410. The room was amazing, very clean and so comfortable. The bath room and shower room were lovely and spotless too. The room had everything in it that the hotel claims it to have on its website. There was not one thing that we could have faulted with regards to the room. This is a very beautiful hotel both inside and out. The moment you walk in you feel really comfortable. The staff are all so smart,courteous and very friendly. I would like to thank Rochelle and Curtis who worked in the bar on the ground floor, they are for sure an absolute credit to the hotel. Also a big thank you to Charlotte who was in charge of the restaurant. She was so kind and made sure that we had a great table on both nights of our stay, she also gave us a glass of complementary champagne to welcome us in! The food was amazing! I can't recommend it enough. If you ever wanted to spoil someone, this hotel is the place to take them, even if it's just for a drink! The staff I came in contact with said that the manager there is very popular fantastic at his job and that's why they are very happy to be working there. This all shows by the way that the staff greet and deal with you, they are happy to be at work making sure that you are having a great time!
There is just one thing that I found didn't work too well and that was in the Sky bar. When you walk in you were greeted by the very lovely and polite staff who would always say "please take a seat and we will be right with you to take your order" this actually didn't always happen the first night we waited 15 mins or so for someone to take the order for drinks. I saw several other couples giving up with the wait to get served and go to the bar them selves to get a drink! The very same thing happened on the second night too. I had to go to the bar get my order in as did three other couples! Something is not quite working there I don't know if it's because its a very long room with the bar at the very end of it. There seemed to be enough staff to deal with the numbers but it just didn't not happen. Please trust this review and go to this brilliant hotel!!

Room Tip: Our room was Sky Suite 410 with the most amazing airside view of the airport!
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I recently stayed here for 4 nights whilst working in the Farnborough area.

The hotel is well appointed with a real feel of luxury as you enter the building.

The light and decor are timeless.

I checked in late and was greeted by the front desk, offering me free Wifi and the usual wake up call and papers etc. But generally good.

The room it self as before was spotlessly clean and presented. However open the en-suite door and there was a smell of bad drains. That's fine in my book but this kind of hotel should notice these small points and correct them. The shower products very nice with fluffy towels on a warm towel rail. The shower however very poor. Once either the tap in the basin or shower was turned on it created a loud piercing noise. The shower itself had poor pressure and badly maintained shower mixer valves.
Following my shower I went to get a drink from the bar. 10pm
"Sorry Sir bar is closing as we are quiet." Fair enough, but twenty minutes later beer arrives.
I thought I should get some food.
"Certainly sir room service can deliver to your room." Only I wanted to have food with my colleague, but after a brief discussion it was agreed that room service could deliver to the lounge.
"What can I get you sir? "
"Any chance of a burger and chips?"
" Sorry sir we turn the gas off at 1030"
That's fine we both thought. Sandwiches it is then

"Sir would you like one of our freshly made curries?"

"How are you going to do that? "

"All are food is made fresh here."

"but the gas is off"

"well sir it was made earlier and we can heat it up in the microwave"

"ok I will try the curry"

"Would you like chips with that?"

"I thought you said your gas was off?"

"Oh well i think we could let me check!"

So that was that then. claim you cook fresh and then have to explain that it is not.

For the record curry was rubbish. Oh and you guessed it no chips

Breakfast Lovely and laid out perfectly. Gets a big tick in my book

Only if you want Earl Grey you have to pay a MASSIVE £3.60 for a tiny teapot.

Staff are generally ok but not consistent for a 4 star hotel

Asked for a late checkout but told it would cost £100 as they where fully booked.

Then later asked if I could stay an extra night.

'Of course sir"

"Have you got enough rooms?"

"Yes Plenty...."

Real shame cos it is such a lovely hotel. And could be a real Gem if it was polished up and the staff didn't lie to you.

Would I stay there again? Yes but buck your ideas up Aviator if you want to win the ratings and get more people coming.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business