Just feel i need to write this review !
Last Wednesday 7th August 2014 Three of us decided to do a Girlie lunch out ! As it was
a first for myself and one other we were excited to be going to The Aviator !
We booked a table for 1pm arrived a bit early so went to the ladies only to be followed by one
of your staff who raised her voice from a distance ! Where are you ladies going !
We then proceeded into the resturant and were shown to our table .
We were handed the menu and told that someone would be over to take our order ! We waited to be asked for our drink order to be taken ! when we ordered our drinks they never seemed to appear ! We had to remind somebody in the end ! Not a very good start to a lunch we were all excited about !
Anyway it all got sorted and we all had a very lovely lunch !
As it was a lovely day we took our coffee outside , when served they arrived with the bill ? which we had not asked for ? we may have wanted something extra !
We paid the bill and asked if we could go upstairs to see the cocktail bar , We were greeted
by a charming young man called Curtis serving at the bar ! we joked and told him we would have loved him to be downstairs serving us our lunch ! His manner and people skills are a credit to your hotel .
Thanking you ,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aviator was created by TAG Group as a hotel for elite travellers moving between London and the world's leading destinations. Located near London in Farnborough, Hampshire, Aviator opened in 2008 as one of the most striking design hotels in recent times. Innately stylish, Aviator binds the timeless glamour of aviation with seductive interiors and ultimate comfort. The bedroom interiors are contemporary yet rich and comfortable with walnut panelling, leather accented furniture and bathrooms with black glass walls, granite vanity tops and chrome finishing. Sky Suites amplify the indulgent personality of the hotel with walk in wardrobes, generous bath tubs, Missoni blankets and space to lounge surrounded by dark wood Venetian blinds. Guests can discreetly access the fitness studio from their rooms using a guest only stairwell at the north end of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Aviator Hotel Hampshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aviator Hotel Farnborough
- Aviator Hotel Hampshire Farnborough