We booked a night here whilst visiting relatives. I didn't like it at all. Very dark and dismal. Room wasn't spotlessly clean - we stayed in the more expensive top deck. Very poor for the price. We didn't book breakfast - thank goodness. When we checked out there was a queue of at least 20 people waiting at the dining area to be seated. I'd have been furious about that. I didn't like the casual way the staff were dressed. No way of knowing who was who. The foreign girl on reception was far too chatty for us, even intrusive, asking why we were visiting, where we were from, how long are we here for...it just went on and on......it wasn't necessary. I won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire