I usually stay at the aviator, which is more expensive. Now this place is pretty good, not as plush as next door as it were, but actually pretty good. Restaurant not bad, the gym excellent. For a gym attached to a hotel I'd say really very good. The bar was lively more pub like, which can be nice. The staff were good, but a bit rushed off. I'd recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire