Car park is just not big enough for the hotel, when car park is full, which happens frequently, and you park outside of a bay you get a £100 parking fine and very rude reception staff who say nothing to do with them. Food was awful and very bad service. Will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire