the function post xmas party .the night a ABBA night. there were only 2 girls singing in ABBA there were also 2 boys in the band where were the two boys?? the food was pretty dreadful for a festive meal two courses no choice just chicken. the sweet was chocolate swiss roll with aerosal cream? and 1/2 bottle of wine for this type of hotel very poor .the charge £25.00 also the time to serve meal for look warm food not impressed.i have atteneded this type of function before at THE VILLAGE.this was not up to the value of christmas functions held at this hotel before
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire