My stay was greatly improved from the last time. I was in a room on the upper deck and it was certainly very modern, clean and had all the facitilites I needed, including large litre bottels of drininkg water which was welcome as i stayed just before Easter when the weather was lovely. I ate in the restaurant for breakfast and dinner and staff were pleasant and helpful each time. My trip was business related so ideal to reach offices, 2 minute walk. the only downfall was my stay was full account but the staff at front desk kept getting this wrong and had to get trave lco to contact them.. Otherwise a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Farnborough is located just off the M3 motorway, only 1 mile from Farnborough Airport and Rail Station and just 38 minutes to London Waterloo by train. It is also close to the M25 and M4. Nearby attractions include Windsor Castle, Legoland and Thorpe Park. Village Hotel Farnborough has 123 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Farnborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Farnborough Hotel Farnborough
- Village Hotel Farnborough Hampshire